Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lost Blogs

Well, I wanted to start blogging b/c I love to read blogs. I have failed. So I am starting again.

I got into UMHS. So I am on the island and my family is still in the states. The family is planning to move here in August, but it is expensive and takes a lot of planning. We have to rent our house in the states and store all of our belongings plus sell what we cannot afford to store.

Currently I am in ARP at UMHS. The program is a precursor program which reviews the prereques and preveiws several of the basic sciences. We have a test every week on the module that we finish. It mimics medical school but is a bit slower paced. Some modules may last four weeks and other modules last one week. Our tests are based on the number of weeks we have class. It isn't too hard and so I have some free time.

I have some great classmates which help to make it all interesting. Now that I have found my blog I will work to keep it updated. Hope you will find me here again soon.

Blessings

0 comments:

Post a Comment