Saturday, July 30, 2011

Study Break

So when it is block time, I get so tired of studying. But, I am on an island and I can't really run to taco bell or the ice cream shop so I have to get creative. Today's study breaks. . .
    
     Facebook (ahh. . how many times can you say that life is grand or sucks or you're in the USA and have everything at the tip of your fingers? Rub it in a little.) I think next time I'll pass.

    Attempted to make a dessert with bare minimal ingredients (except that it made me not want to try another dessert with bare minimal ingredients); a failure

    Reading med student blogs (score!)

So, I'll share the funniest quotes from the blogs I have read tonight while trying to quiet my mind so that I can sleep-- I have been sitting on my butt since 9 am.

"A patient I admitted last night, broke her hospital window and jumped five stories plummeting to her death." Ok I know that doesn't sound very funny, but the point is the thoughts that came with it. "Why are the hospital windows breakable? Why were there no rails? Why didn't the other patient in the room call out for someone?"

And this one,
            Oncology
Be warned there is adult language. It is probably morbidly funny and if you have a loved one that has died from cancer then you might not find it funny at all.

I hope you laugh a little.

Until next time,
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment